To deliver gene targeting capabilities including the production of transgenic mouse models.
- Generation of mouse models; ranging from single nucleotide polymorphisms to deletions to epitope and fluorescent tags.
- Guidance in CRISPR/Cas9-based technologies for producing transgenic cell lines and mice.
- High-throughput production of single-guide RNA with efficiency validated in blastocysts.
- Designing strategies for Gibson assembly and recombineering in bacterial artificial chromosomes (BACs) for complex constructs.
- High-throughput screening of gene edited cell lines via Next Generation Sequencing.
Expertise & advice
We offer expertise on the use of CRISPR/Cas9 to achieve your desired genome edit. We can provide advice on reagents based on mechanisms of DNA repair such as homology directed repair (HDR) or homologous recombination (HR). Additionally, we also advice on the most cost effective strategy to genotype clones or pools of mixed cells. When gene targeting projects have been unsuccessful, we can help with troubleshooting or suggest alternative strategies.
Asif Nakhuda - Gene Targeting Specialist